Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My husband got into a car accident today where he hit a

Customer Question
My husband got into...

My husband got into a car accident today where he hit a parked car they he did not see due to the sun being in his eyes. Went to ER where they diagnosed a concussion and bruised ribs. His ribs are the most painful. However, there was a finding on the ct scan we would like advise about. The dr felt he needed to see a neurologist but was apprehensive about discussing further.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It was an accident at 8am eastern time

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No Would like to attach image of results

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Eye
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please forward to a neurologist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ct results
3/27/2018
Eye Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 1 month ago
Connie Pennington

Hello, I am Dr. Pennington. Your question was placed in the wrong category. I am sorry for the delay.

I reviewed your results, and think I can assist you.

How old is your husband? Any medications? How active is he? Has he ever sustained trauma to the head?

Has he ever had any neurologic issues before?

I will get back to your shortly. Again, I am sorry for the delay.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We’ve already had an answer from a neurologist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
Eye Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 27 days ago

Ok, I am glad you got an answer!

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist