Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I sprayed angina spray instead of eye spray by mistake 2…

Customer Question
I sprayed angina spray...

I sprayed angina spray instead of eye spray by mistake 2 strong sprays on each lid, last night, thinking l had picked up my eye spray ,,l immediately rinced with cold water,,how dangerous is that ,like side affects ,,its just that today l have strong joint and back pain

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?

No just a little , this happend 1am this morning and the pain in my body has been getting worse as the days gone on its now 9 36 pm

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Its just my arms are also now aching ,,everthing is an effort so lv gone to bed my neck is also sore

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Eye
3/26/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr.Sawhney, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Doctor

Welcome to justanswer.I amCustomerand your complete satisfaction is my goal.I am reviewing your question and I would respond shortly.

Thank you for your question.
Angina spray contains glyceryl trinitrate which main course some drop of blood pressure if it gets absorbed from the mucosa of the eye.
It may cause headache but it is not responsible for the body pains and back pain you are having.
Even the effect on headache would be temporary one and would not last the whole day.
There is something else responsible for your joint pains and back pains.
Feel free to ask any follow up questions.
I understand that this may not be the answer you wanted or expected to get but I have to be truthful as a anything less would be unethical.
I hope you will not hold it against me when rating my answer.
Do take a moment to honour my work and time by rating my answer hopefully 5 stars.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thankyou so much for letting me know l no longer need you to contact me ,l hope l dont have to pay any more money
We are experts and are not involved with the monetary aspects.
Please contact the customer care for payments and related information.
Do remember to rate my answer as this is the only way we get credited and assessed for our time and work on this website.
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Doctor