Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Im a preop nurse. wondering about going to work tomorrow…

Customer Question
Im a preop nurse...

Im a preop nurse. wondering about going to work tomorrow with sore throat (mostly in /am) cough,chest congestion, watery eyes, sinus congestion anad some body aches...ie tingly back . No fever

Doctor's Assistant: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?

Vison fine. Balance fine. just flu like symptoms. No fever

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. Healthy. On no regular medications. NKDA

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Eye
3/26/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 26 days ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Avoid work for a day or two.

This is likely to be viral infection and can be transmitted.

The other possibility of causative is allergies, if you have known allergens.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 24 days ago

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.