Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I was talking to you while ago about Shingles on the Scalp,

Customer Question
I was talking to...

I was talking to you while ago about Shingles on the Scalp, you asked me about meds I was taking, I take Lisinopril for Blood Pressure and Prozac for Anxiety too and also Buspar. I am allergic to Penicillin

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

It's going on 1 week tomorrow

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was wondering if I need to go to ER, I have been dealing with this about 1 week tomorrow

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Eye
3/25/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 26 days ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Did you go on antivirals?

Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 23 days ago

just click send to reply

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist