Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have rosacea on my face and forehead. Also on my eye lids…

Customer Question
I have rosacea on...

I have rosacea on my face and forehead. Also on my eye lids where one would put eye liner below and above the eye. How can I treat this area?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?

Eyelids are not swollen, but swelling below the eyes.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had cataracts removed from both eyes in June and July 2017. Also had complete right knee replacement in Jan. 2018.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Eye
3/24/2018
Eye Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi... You can use hydrocortisone cream in that area twice a day for a period of 2 weeks.

If you have any swelling or itching in that area because of rosacea I suggest you take syrup Benadryl 10 ml 3 times a day for a period of 3-5 days till this allergic reaction subsides.

The other option is you can upload some images of the rosacea which you are having at the eyelids so that I will see and get back to you. I am requesting this because skin conditions are usually best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Eye Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 28 days ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD