Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

On Wednesday I experienced swelling,pain and redness on my…

Customer Question
Thanks, on Wednesday...

Thanks, on Wednesday I experienced swelling,pain and redness on my right eyelid.Today both eyes are swollen,painful,and red; also now it is under my eyes and swollen from bridge of nose to corner of eyes. The whole area is swollen. ..I have taken benadryl and used eyedrops ,even put baby shampoo on them as advised in an article I read .I t is snowing and I can't get out ,I have no idea what is wrong or what to do . Thanks, Deborah

Doctor's Assistant: When did you start using Benadryl? How severe were any side effects?

I use benadryl daily ,never had any side effects with it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the swelling?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I ask my pharmacist and they suggested eyedrops, he thought maybe blepharitis but was not sure I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
3/24/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 3 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Is it possible for you to post a picture.