Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I believe my baby has pink eye. He was around another kid…

Customer Question
I believe my baby...

I believe my baby has pink eye . He was around another kid that had it and now he is sick and rubbing his eyes running nose, discharge from his eyes its yellow sticky stuff and the last 2 days I had to got a warm rag to get his eyes open I just need to know if I should take him the hospital

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

3 days and yes he has been wheezing as well and not sleeping . Nose has been running rally bad and coughing

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He does a a little touch of asthma he is 16 months old

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Eye
3/24/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 2 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Is the discharge coming from both eyes?

Does he have fever?

it is. It's yellow and ne fever. His nose also draining yellow and green as well

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for his symptoms.
The symptoms yellow greenish discharge from nose and sticky eyes with yellow discharge is most probably due to bacterial infection.
He will need antibiotic.
I would advise to take an examination by doctor as soon as possible to have an examination and prescription.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish him healthy life.
Regards.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish him healthy life.
Warm Regards.