Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My eyes are sticky and itchy what can I put in them. Sinus…

Customer Question
My eyes are sticky...

My eyes are sticky and itchy what can I put in them

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Sinus maybe after eating

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Trouble swallowing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
3/22/2018
Eye Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Hi...by what you quote I feel that you are having or going through a viral conjunctivitis.
1. Is there any redness or intense itching in the eyes?
2. Is there any foreign body like sensation in the eyes?
3. Did you have fever in the past 7-10 days?Please get back with answers so that I can guide you better.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani