Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

This morning I woke up to a blurred vision in my right eye.

Customer Question
This morning I woke...

This morning I woke up to a blurred vision in my right eye. I suffer from ocular migraines and it lasted about 10 minutes. my eye was a little swollen and it felt a little pressure

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

Yes for some years now but I suffer also from severe anxiety disorder.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I get zig zag lines from this at times. being treated now with radiation for breast cancer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Do you still have blurred vision now?

Do you have a headache?

What medicines, if any, do you take for your migraines?