Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

CONJUNCTIONS LEFT EYE. YEARLY CHECKUP 20/50. LEFT EYE RED…

Customer Question
CONJUNCTIONS LEFT EYE Doctor's...

CONJUNCTIONS LEFT EYE

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

YEARLY CHECKUP 20/50

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

LEFT EYE RED MUCUS CORNER ON EACH SIDEwash with baby shampoo stop itching. mucus heavy during the night.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
3/19/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist replied 4 months ago
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

Thank you for the question. I am Dr.A.S.Desai, certified ophthalmologist and I look forward to answering this question.

It would help to know your age and gender as many eye conditions are related to age and gender.

Are you taking any medicines for systemic ailments?

Any history of hypertension or diabetes mellitus?

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you