Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My girlfriend had a operation a year ago to replace a pump…

Customer Question
My girlfriend had...

My girlfriend had a operation a year ago to replace a pump in her stomach she is losing a enourmes amount of weight over 185 pounds constant vomiting and diarrhoea among other medical issues vitamin definition I'm afraid she's dieing right. Before my eyes I need help before it's to late waiting on your reply please help

Doctor's Assistant: When did diarrhea begin? Has your girlfriend used any medication for it?

Yes most of the meds are being wasted trough her vomiting and diarrhoea

Doctor's Assistant: Has she seen a doctor about diarrhea?

Yes no resolve she's been to the hospital about the persistent problems no solution so far I'm desperate at this point need a doctor to find the problem and fix it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in her medical history you think the doctor should know?

The doctors have her entire medical history

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
We can't seem to find a solution for the problem and fix it
3/18/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your girlfriend

how old is she?

I hope she is seeing a good GI doctor to help her.

why did she need a pump in her stomach ? did she have gastroparesis paralysis of her stomach?

has she had a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy procedure?

she may benefit from medical marijuana to help her symptoms of nausea and vomiting.

She had a automobile accident were she almost lost her life and her stomach was destroyed yes she has gone through all of the proseudures u describe at the time of the accident she was provided with a pump after 9 years the pump failed so the provided her with a new one but she is not able to keep the food down the staples did not dissolve was discovered 8 months later it was corrected but still not able to keep food in her

she may need to be feed through a G tube or a J tube into her jejunum if her stomach will not work

I am sorry she was in a bad auto accident

has she tried any medical marijuana? is it legal in your state?

payment for additional phone consult services didn't go through, so I can't call you at this point.