Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I just had an abscess removed from my eyebrow bone on

Customer Question
I just had an...

I just had an abscess removed from my eyebrow bone on Wednesday and my eye it’s still very swollen. I have being putting ice every hour for 20 minutes and elevating my head. Is the swelling normal?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eye itchy?

Just in the corner of my eye but not where I have the stitches.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had my surgery on Wednesday

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 3 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

I just sent 2 pictures

Sorry but they haven't posted on this page as yet

It’s ok never mind. Thank you. I will call my doctor

You can use the paper clip icon on this page to post them