Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I poked my eye while putting on makeup and the is filling…

Customer Question
Hi, I poked my...

Hi, I poked my eye while putting on makeup and the white is filling with blood.

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Good, Appt next month. Yearly. Opthomologist is closed today.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Diabetic, going out to lunch

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
3/10/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

This sounds like a subconjunctival hemorrhage

usually nothing to worry about

can you attach a pic?