Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a sore throat for nearly two weeks. I went to the…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a sore throat for nearly two weeks. I went to the Dr nearly a week ago and a throat culture was done. It was negative for strep throat. I was then told I have a viral infection and I couldn't be prescribed any antibiotics. It's been a week and my sore throat is worse

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

No fever. I had a mild fever 2 days after I had got a sore throat but nothing since. I feel worse now.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

And this past Monday, I woke up with pink eye in my right eye. Went to the eye Dr and it was a bacterial infection. I was then prescribed some eye drops and I am feeling better when it comes to my eye.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Eye
3/10/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

What is your question regarding this? What medications are you using to reduce the throat pain? Are you able to swallow and breath?