Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I put by mistake Similasan Earache Relief ear drops in the…

I put by mistake...

I put by mistake Similasan Earache Relief ear drops in the eye

Doctor's Assistant: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really! I rinsed the eye with some water for couple of minutes

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

There really shouldn't be a problem here

The ingredients in the ear drops wouldn't damage your cornea or the white of your eye

And you did right by rinsing

At most you might get a little eye irritation for the rest of the day but then you should be fine

Please let me know if you need any more information

While I am here, couple of months ago I had an eye consultation with a local eye doctor, and he said that I have eye allergy and prescribed: MahaFlox-LP (Moxifloxacin & - Eyemist Forte (Hypromellose), I used it for 3 months but still have the gritiness and discomfort in the left side of the left eye. What prescription would you suggest as an effective cure for the eye allergy (the eye doctor said that the allergy was seen as green color dots in the eye)?

I'd go with Ketorolac drops for that

Kindly please provide me with the prescription for the Ketorolac eye drops (how many time a day and for how long). Name Yossef Yaakov. Thank you!

Sorry but we don't do prescriptions here--that would be both illegal and malpractice

It's one drop in each eye four times a day for two weeks

Can I purchase this without prescription?

Perhaps in India

I'm based in the US and it's by prescription here

Thank you for your kind help!

My pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)