Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

What is the cause of the red eye? What is the cause of the…

Customer Question
What is the cause...

What is the cause of the red eye?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

What is the cause of the red eye?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

What is the cause of the red eye?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
1/16/2018
Eye Doctor: DoctorAnil, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Do you have associated itching, swelling, pain and watering of eye?

Please upload a picture to review.

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Are you taking any medications?

Any medical history like Hypertension, etc?

Wearing spectacles or contact lens?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks