Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My right eye is very red and at the 12 oclock position on…

Customer Question
My right eye is...

My right eye is very red and at the 12 oclock position on the iris I can see a round cloudy spot that is not on my other eye. Any thoughts on what this could be? It started yesterday when I woke up.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

24 hours since I awoke yesterday. Nothing has changed.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a corneal ulcer in that eye about 20 years ago but do not wear glasses or contacts.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Eye
1/7/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the affected eye and a picture of the unaffected eye for comparison?

No thank You. I'll make an appointment with my eye doctor.
No Thank You.
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

I am an ophthalmologist. Would you like me to assist you?