Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I wanted to ask a question? What would cause my eyes to burn…

Customer Question
I wanted to ask...

I wanted to ask a question? What would cause my eyes to burn very badly to the point I don't want to open them when I'm at my clients house

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

It's been a while I want to say it was early last year when I had them checked but my vision seems fine and the only time this happens is when I go over his house

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I recently found out I have type 2 diabetes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Eye
1/6/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

From your history you are clearly allergic to something in or around his house. It could be a plant , a perfume/ spray or even paint . So you need to try an antiallergic like benadryl for that. You can use artificial tears to help with the birning in your eyes. The only definitive solution is to avoid exposure to the allergen once you spot that .

I hope it helped.

Let me know if you have any more queries

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Pease reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards.