Eye

Connect one-on-one with a verified eye doctor who will answer your question

Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist

More related answers
All eye doctors are VERIFIED
When I wake up I have a small black and circle in my left
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Neurologist/Staff Clinician
When I wake up I have a small black and white circle in my left eye , when I get up it disappears… read more
When i wake up before i open both eyes I see a dark circular
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
when i wake up before i open both eyes I see a dark circular hole with a surrounding bright white ring just like in the movie The Ring this has been occurring for about 10 years now… read more
Recently I started having a black spot in my vision (center)
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Hi, Recently I started having a black spot in my vision (center) when I wake up (each Eye) then this last week the spot turned red, finally ending up a muddy brown color, and now it is gone in both ey… read more
When I wake up at night and I open my eyes it feels like my
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
When I wake up at night and I open my eyes it feels like my left eye has a black fogg but when I turn on the light everything is normal. I was also looking at my baby's face in the dark and I closed r… read more
When I wake up in the morning my eyes are very dry and it is
Dr. Rick
When I wake up in the morning my eyes are very dry and it is difficult to open them. It is almost like they are stuck. They also burn.What are some causes of having such dry eyes and having the burnin… read more
My right eye will not open during the night when I wake up
Dr. Rick
My right eye will not open during the night when I wake up unless I widen my eyes or push it open with my finger. Then it is alright. This happen about 20 yrs ago and 5 years ago and went away. I much… read more
When I wake up in the morning, I have difficulty opening my
Dr.S Riaz
Dr.S Riaz, MS, Fellowship Trained
When I wake up in the morning, I have difficulty opening my eyes and there seems to be a film that I have to "blink" away and then I'm Ok for the rest of the day.… read more
I'm waking up with unexplained bruises on my face. This
Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, postgraduate resident,MD
I'm waking up with unexplained bruises on my face. This morning I woke up with what looked like a black eye, but it was on the top lid toward the side of my face. Last week it was a spot under the lef… read more
I just started seeing jagged colored lines on the outer edge
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
I just started seeing jagged colored lines on the outer edge of my right eye. The lines are shimmery and geometrical. What is it and what causes it?… read more
Recently when I wake up each morning in semi darkness I have
Dr. Rick
Recently when I wake up each morning in semi darkness I have a fairly large black/blind spot/area in the center of my vision in both eyes. When I then expose my vision to electic or normal daylight th… read more
When changing eye focus, especially when looking up, I get a
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
When changing eye focus, especially when looking up, I get a flash black, curved line in vision.....… read more
This morning when I got up I started having this jagged like
Dr. Dan B.
This morning when I got up I started having this jagged like lightning bolt. Finally after awhile it went awhile. My eye dr. mention years ago about retinal detachment, I didn't have any he was just t… read more
When I take a nap during the day and then wake up open my
Dr. Rick
When I take a nap during the day and then wake up open my eyes and everything is green for a second before it goes back to normal.… read more
I feel I have a black line in my eye it start today morning
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
I feel I have a black line in my eye it start today morning when I was going to work and I see a black line… read more
After I blink, I am experiencing a small black dot in the
Dr. Rick
After I blink, I am experiencing a small black dot in the center of my field of vision (right eye only) which disappears very quickly. It is not a floater...I have floaters all the time being very nea… read more
I have for the last 4 days had a worm like black line with
Dr. Rick
I have for the last 4 days had a worm like black line with two black spots at the end of the line in my left eye. (It is almost like the ones you have just prior to a headache sets in but I have no he… read more
I have lots of black grey spots infront of my left eye and a
Dr. Rick
I have lots of black grey spots infront of my left eye and a jagged wiggly floater going up and down.I was alittle sick yesterday morning.… read more
When I look up I see a black flashing in lower part of my
Dr. Chan
Dr. Chan, Doctoral Degree
When I look up I see a black flashing in lower part of my eye early in the morning. It seems to disappear after a short time.… read more