Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I got some paint in the corner of my eye yesterday and I…

Customer Question
I got some paint...

I got some paint in the corner of my eye yesterday and I washed it quick but it has now gotten worse. I have fluid building up under my eye

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Very good vision checked two months ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
It kind of looks like I have a black eye with fluid building up under my eye
Just want to make sure that it’s nothing serious. I have to wait until tomorrow since there’s no urgent care open now
1/6/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Welcome to Ja and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the eye here?