Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have high cholesterol and bumps around my eyes. I am

Customer Question
I have high cholesterol...

I have high cholesterol and bumps around my eyes. I am allergic to statins. Are there any other remedies?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Generally good - had a bad cold and spent 4 days in the hospital and having a urinary track infection at the same time. Heart disease is in my family.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am taking synthroid, xarelto, chlorhalidone ever other day.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
1/5/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

What are your most recent cholesterol levels?

Do you have images of what these bumps around the eyes look like which you could upload here?

Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Can you upload a picture of the bumps around your eyes?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.