Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My wife and I have been having a lot of sex over the Xmas…

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I have been having a lot of sex over the Xmas period. a few days ago the eye of my penis began to get itchy and now burns when i urinate now. the skin around the eye has gone a little white. Also my wife thinks she may have thrush

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

About four days. it started to burn last night and this morning

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing unusual. we are both normally in perfect health.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Eye
1/1/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 6 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

You f**kers took $43 from me when I did not authorise it. I only authorised $5 You f**kEN dodgy scammers. f**k you c**ts!
I have reported this site as a scam as probably another million people have