Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Would you be able to see behind the eyes on a MRI? I had a…

Customer Question
Would you be able to...
Would you be able to see behind the eyes on a MRI ? I had a spine MRI that picked up the face and brain .. I have the screen shot, but you have to put the application in where you see the nerves to the eyes. This was not a Brain MRI. I think I got lucky. Would they see some indication that something was wrong with my eyes from that
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
This is a crazy pic. But I want you to see what they got
1/2/2018
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

I reviewed the MRI picture.

And, no. That is not enough of a view to tell anything at all about the optic nerves to the eyes.

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD