Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Our German Shepherd dog just scratched my Mom in the face.

She thinks she had closed...
Our German Shepherd dog just scratched my Mom in the face. She thinks she had closed her eye before the paw got her but did feel pressure on her eye.
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How's her eye right now?

It is bothering her a little bit.

Any redness or blurry vision?

There are some red streaks and a red spot in the corner. No blurry vision.

OK

I think here eye will be fine but if she starts to get the feeling that there's something in it she may have a corneal abrasion

If that starts happening she'll need to see her doctor for antibiotic eye drops or ointment

Please let me know if you need any more information

A new red vein popped up. As long as there isn’t a feeling of something in her eye do you think she will be ok?

So long as that feeling doesn't start she'll be fine in a day or two

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)