Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I had eye surgery in October 2015 and eye problems began in…

Customer Question
I had eye surgery...

I had eye surgery in October 2015 and eye problems began in right eye. Symptoms appear bleeding periodically then clearing up. Today at 5:45 I had what seemed like bleeding but didnt clear up. Now right eye has blurred in middle of eye, slight burning and eye feels stressed.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

No headache. It started today

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Im diabetic.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
12/30/2017
Eye Doctor: MD Doc, Dr replied 3 months ago
MD Doc
MD Doc, Dr

Welcome to just answer

Could you give some more information regarding your eye problem -

- what surgery was performed in October 1025? Cataract or retinal surgery?

- has any laser been done on your retina?

- how is your control of blood sugar?

- have you been seen by an eye vitreoretinal expert?

regards

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist