Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have floater in my eye that rotates from front to side and…

Customer Question
I have floater in...

I have floater in my eye that rotates from front to side and occasional light flashes

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Vision is fine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No Vision checked 4 months ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Eye
12/29/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

that is good you had your vision checked 4 months ago

floaters usually are very normal in the vision.

but it sounds like these floats are bothering you?

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist