Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Middle ear infection went to er thought it was virus, got…

Customer Question
Middle ear infection went...

Middle ear infection went to er thought it was virus, got worse went to my dr sent me to ent I tghink it started 2 mos ago with eye infection and now in eustacian tube will not take predisone, so now what

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

5 weeks with the ear, eye wwas 2 months ago, using saline and keeping sinuses open and using hunidyuty

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

A lot, am 86 and have hbp and copd, had shoulder replacement a year ago and health okay until this eye and then ear (have tunnel hearing now)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

just click send to reply