Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

I think I have Right benign paroxysmal positional vertigo…

Customer Question
I think I have...

I think I have Right benign paroxysmal positional vertigo nevus again but can't find the paper Dr, Randhawa gave me in case it returned,

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No, came on last night, I've been on verapamil for over 30 yrs. Azopt eye drops.

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

About a month ago complete eye exam. vision is ok. Sick to my stomach & having vertigo when moving head.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My previous problems that I had a bunch of tests for turned out to be side effects from Brimonidine which I discovered after reading the warnings! I've no more problems for over 2 months.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Eye
12/20/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Did he give you a paper on the Epley maneuvers?

just click send to reply

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist