Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a scaly place about the size of a finger print on my…

Customer Question
I have a scaly...

I have a scaly place about the size of a finger print on my eyelid. It is Red and vitamin C and E oil does not help.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?

I do not wear eye makeup.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
It has been this way for over a week. It is Red, but no discomfort.
No swelling.
12/20/2017
Eye Doctor: Dermadoc, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Doctor

Hello

Thanks for posting your query. I can understand your concern. i will be glad to be of assistance.

Could you please send a picture of the scaly red lesion on the eyelid?

That will help me to assist you better.

Thanks