Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

What is wrong when there is spots in the eyes. Had eyes

Customer Question
What is wrong when...

What is wrong when there is spots in the eyes

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Had eyes checked about 2 months ago my eyes had not changed in 9 years

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have some slight heart problems I was hoping it has nothing to do with that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
12/19/2017
Eye Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me please, how old are you? Any by "spots in the eyes" do you mean that you see spots in your vision, or there are spots visible on your eyeballs themselves? Thank you for the clarification, it allows me to best answer your question.

Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist