Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Al of a sudden- after aquafit- my left eye has black

Customer Question
Al of a sudden-...

Al of a sudden- after aquafit- my left eye has black floating “hairs”. Should I be worried?

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Last year. I use the computer a lot and have some eye strain but generally my vision is good.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just had dental - gum grafting this week. On antibiotics.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
12/17/2017
Eye Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

has there been any other change in vision (flashing lights or blurred vision) or pain in the eye?
Do you have a history of eye problems?
doe you have a history of high blood pressure?

No other issues with eyes. No pain. Just these black hair like things floating in my vision. No history of high blood pressure.
Thank you. I am going to see my eye doctor in the morning.

agree that best course is a thorough eye examination. glad that you are able to get an appointment today to see your doctor.