Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Is dr rick available? I'd like to consult with him for

Customer Question
Is dr rick available...
Is dr rick available ? I'd like to consult with him for something as my eye exam inches closer ! Thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
12/15/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

I'm Here :)

Oh hello doc . The weather has gotten very cold . And now I can definitely feel the dryness and soreness in the under eye area. I don't know if this is related to the weather or dry eyes or perhaps something normal , I've noticed that in low light areas I experience slight pulsation when looking at walls . It feels entropic. And it's very external like seeing some your brain waves on walls. It's making me anxious . I do not want running around for more tests and all . I mean what else do you need than a brain MRI and a dilated exam? I've also noticed that it happens to me more when I am feeling cold or my eyes are feeling sensitive due to dry eyes . Sometimes when I blink too hard then also there's vision pulsation very slightly but that feels internal . This wall thing feels like it's happening externally . Am I making sense ? I definitely don't have some srojens syndrome or whatever it is cuz I've had blood tests like sugar RA factor platelet count hemoglovin everytjng is clear . I am getting panicky again ... :-/
I'll give you an example to make it clear . My TV room is a bit lowly lit. In the day time I experience this when I am sitting close to the window from where the sunlight is coming . In the night time it doesn't happen. Sometimes my eyes feel like there's some wind bowing near it , basically dry. No visual effects tho . But ugh is there something wrong wth me ?

There is no need to panic.

There is nothing serious wrong with you but your anxiety does seem to be acting up.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Does that mean what I am experiencing be considered normal ? Is it a winter issue

That is very possible.

Meaning? Please explain it to me doctor if you can .