Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a bulging that shows up with extensive tests and am…

Customer Question
I have a bulging...

I have a bulging that shows up with extensive tests and am scheduled to see a "retina"specialist. What is this called ? And what can I expect to be done ?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes I have seen my optometrist and he said to go to the specialist today as we don't know how long it has been there. Meds taken are just for for my back

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had cata acts removed some years ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
12/15/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

I am a retina specialist.

How old are you?

M/F?

what type of tests did you have done?

What, exactly, is bulging?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.