Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

For the last two days I have had constant eye irritation in…

Customer Question
For the last two...

For the last two days I have had constant eye irritation in my left eye.. It is beginning to hurt a little. . It feels like something is in my eye but I have not found anything. Today my eye is looking mor red than usual.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

I have had the symptoms for three days.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes, I recently had some exposure to a friend of my daughters who has eye infections in both eyes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
12/10/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Do you prescribe meds if warranted

Sorry--no

That would be both illegal and malpractice

What is the advantage of having a consult. I am in between medical coverage and have to wait until January 1st for my coverage to begin.If your advice is that I need medication it seems that I have to go into a dr's office

What we do on this site is take medical questions and offer analysis and information about the problem

This is not a telemedicine site

But if you'll give me a photo I can at least determine whether or not you need a prescription and that may not be the case