Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I hafe some form of mite infestation and need help removing…

Customer Question
I hafe some form...

I hafe some form of mite infestation and need help removing it

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Itchines tiredness guess loss of appetite bump rash itchy eyes scalp

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Long time just found out i have parasites inside my skin by pouring witch hazel in large amount over skin pulls them right out

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had previous skin issues with staph infection but cases are seperate I recently bought a house over year ago which has the mite infestation i used diatomacious earth and was horrified to find MILLions of the dead things

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
12/8/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of medical and surgical experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

As much as you might not like to hear this it sounds to me like you are not actually suffering from parasitic infections -- and this is why your doctors can't find them and none of your treatments are working -- but rather you suffer from a common psychiatric condition where you BELIEVE you have parasites.

Here is a very good article from a highly respected source that you might find helpful:

http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/45/11/e131.full

This condition is very difficult to treat, as you might imagine.

I suggest you consult with a medical team well versed in helping patients such as yourself.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.
Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

OK first off your crap I havent gone to see any doctors specifically about this and yes there real I Found a way to remove them from the body so I think I dont care for your advice
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD