Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I had vitreous hemorrhages and had surgery to repair that…

Customer Question
I had vitreous hemorrhages...

I had vitreous hemorrhages and had surgery to repair that and since then no longer have clear vision in that eye - I see like a yellow film and it is very blurry - is this normal?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

Yes headaches everyday since the surgery. And bone pain around my eye and in my cheek. My dr has checked it last week and said all looked good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm a type 1 diabetic so that is the cause of my eye issues to start with

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
12/6/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

When was your vitrectomy done?

Have you had your cataract removed yet?

Was your bleeding located in your macula?

Did they figure out why you bled into your eye?

How old are you?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.