Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I am having a prostate biopsy tommorrow sfternoon and was…

Customer Question
I am having a prostate...
I am having a prostate biopsy tommorrow sfternoon and was told not to take any medications for a week prior to test. I didn’t reslize vitamin E was on list and I have been taking Eye multi vitamins with relatively high levels but stopped yesterday. Is this a problem as it is a multi vitamin supplement for the eyes.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Eye Doctor: DoctorAnil, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, there wouldn't be a problem if you have taken the multivitamin supplement before prostate biopsy.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.