Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have been using tobramycin opthalmic solution USP for two…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using tobramycin opthalmic solution USP for two days for a stye. When should I expecf it to go away?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any changes or blurriness in your vision? Eye pain? Are your eyes dry or bloodshot?

Not dry, not bloodshot, blurry after drops only

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

Problem started on Tuesday, started the tobramycin on Thursday. Did have a weird pinpoint headache last night on the top if my head.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
12/2/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Will I be able to get a Rx from you if necessary?

This may take 3-5 days.

Warm soaks (four times a day for 15 min each time) are the mainstays of treatment.

We cannot prescribe online as it is illegal.

Stye does not need any other treatment.

It is self limiting.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

My eyelid is swollen, left eye, inner corner, but it is very puffy under my eye.

Warm soaks would take care of it.

You may take Motrin.

Occasionally a surgical drainage may be necessary.

It is privilege assisting you.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl