Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I’m actually very scared. I had a pain start near my right…

Customer Question
Hi I’m actually very...

Hi I’m actually very scared. I had a pain start near my right eye gradually get worse and worse.

Doctor's Assistant: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?

Now it’s throbbing all around my eye and right eyebrow. It’s excruciating pain. And I’ve never had a migraine before so it seems odd

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My vision is ok. No prior injury to the eye

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
12/1/2017
Eye Doctor: DoctorAnil, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Thank you

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What are your age and gender?

Do you have a stuffy nose, sore throat, nausea, dizziness?

History of Hypertension?

Stress and anxiety?

Are you taking any medications?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

I just got over the flu. I am a 25 year old male. Anxiety yes, not recently. I have been taking NyQuil, Bromph and Benzonate
The pain randomly started at 7oclock. I have fallen asleep twice since. But since waking up it is back to intolerable pain

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, possible causes may include Sinus headache, Tension headache, Neuralgia.

And now you should do steam inhalation and nasal saline spray.

You should take Motrin and Tylenol alternately every 4-6 hourly.

Monitor your blood pressure.

And hydrate yourself with Gatorade.

If the pain is getting severe then visit emergency room ASAP.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

I’m nervous it’s something more serious like an unruptured anurysum. I’m nervous to go to sleep.

I understand your concern.

Most likely it's a sinus headache as you are suffering from flu also.

You should try such self-care measures for 2 hours and if your pain gets unbearable then visit emergency room ASAP.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.