Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I want to know where do I go for a parasite infection that's…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know where do I go for a parasite infection that's got bad I need a real Dr not some dumdass I just need one before its to late I live 80 miles west ft worth texas this stuff is killing me!!!!

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

All of the above when you can take a knife and get on the out side of one of these places and cut and feel good you know if you have something eating on you your body will let you know I need 1 Dr to do what needs to be done they will find that I'm right this is hell on earth its bad

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No think of this I have this and the Drs ive been to say I'm crazy or on drugs how would that make you feel my family sides with these Drs I'm telling you they haven't even done the right testing and its so easy to see with your bare eyes can you emage how I feel

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

That the deal they aren't they have not done there job as Dr s

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
11/28/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

It sounds like you have spent quite some time trying to get to the bottom of what is going on. I am sure that your previous doctors have thought of, and ruled out, all of the common and easily treatable conditions that could be causing your issues. Would you say this is a correct statement?

Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS