Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I'm urinating often and can't get an erection. I'm 53. Cycle…

Customer Question
I'm urinating often and...

I'm urinating often and can't get an erection. I'm 53. Cycle / Spin 2 days a week and lift weights. I was taking Yohimbe but stopped after blood shot eyes. ED started right afterwards.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Good. No worries. Lost 10 lbs in about a month

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've taken different supplement in an effort to fix the problems.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Eye
11/28/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Were you investigated for increased frequency of urination and Erectile dysfunctions?

Do you have early morning erections?

Not in the last 2 weeks. Are you an Eye Doctor?

No I am not.

Do you need an eye doctor?

I was taking Yohimbe and noticed extreme redness in eyes. Stop taking and ED started
This is how your name is listed:
Eye Doctor
Dr. Arun Phophalia has referred you to a new Eye Doctor. You'll get a response here and by email typically within 24 hours. Why is this system trying to send me to eye doctor?
Why is this system sending this question to an eye doctor? I did not request an eye doctor.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist