Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I'm really in pain with my right eye, its not the eye

Customer Question
Please i'm really in...

Please i'm really in pain with my right eye, its not the eye directly but the bones surrounding the eye

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Its almost a month, when i dont take meds for the pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I dont have a medical history, no highblood pressure not a diabetic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
i dont have any files on hand
11/27/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

you could have a bad sinus infection which cause inflammation of the sinuses around your eye and cause pain

do you have a doctor you can see who can evaluate you for a sinus infection?