Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I noticed that I think my 21 year old son has a new mole- it…

Customer Question
Hello- i noticed that...

Hello- i noticed that I think my 21 year old son has a new mole- it looks very normal- round and brown, well defined borders-it is about 3 mm- I'm just wondering if I should be worried or just keep an eye on it for changes?

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

I've had a regular eye exam within the last 2 years not due again until February

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
11/27/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?