Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

There is a worm that has been bugging my wifes eye for the…

Customer Question
There is a worm...

There is a worm that has been bugging my wifes eye for the last two years or so. She has a sore on her eyebrow and has picked her eye lashes out and her eyebrows. I dont know what to do to help her.. Please help

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

For about two years now. She has been trying apple cyder vinegar and tree oil. But the pain goes away for awhile then returns..

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes I Have a canidida outbreak but slowly getting that under control.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Eye
11/26/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Is the worm in the eye itself or on the eyelid or the eyebrow?

Did you still need help with this?