Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I am looking jaundiced but have yellow in my eyes and stools…

Customer Question
I am looking jaundiced...

I am looking jaundiced but have yellow in my eyes and stools are gold not white. Had hepA 52 yrs ago and non specific 24 years ago. Feel like swollen in area of liver. What do you think.

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

Had eyes checked about 2 months ago and all was good. Had cataract surgery on both several years ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had kidney cancer in 2006 but caught very early so no chemo or radiation.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Any fever or actual abdominal pain?