Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Is it true that castor oil drops will keep eyelids from

Customer Question
Is it true that...

Is it true that castor oil drops will keep eyelids from sticking to my eyes while I sleep?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?

No swelling at all. Dealing with it for about 3 weeks now but no discharge and no infection. Better during the day.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had several autoimmune responses but nothing new now. Is there a treatment other than Refresh tears

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
11/19/2017
Eye Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello, my name is***** am a board certified physician of 15 years experience, thank you for your question, I am happy to help you. May I ask, please, which autoimmune conditions do you have? Is Sjogren's syndrome one of them, explaining the dry eyes?