Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My blood pressure is 200 over 101. What should I do. I just

Customer Question
My blood pressure is 200...
My blood pressure is 200 over 101. What should I do
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?
Customer: I just discovered it this afternoon. I have a nerve twitching below my left eye
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have been on blood pressure meds for some time. APO-Olmesartan/Hctz 20 mg.
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Eye
11/17/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 27 days ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Well, When systolic pressure is > 180 and/or diastolic pressure > 120 then it is called Hypertensive Urgency.

At this high blood pressure patient is at risk for serious complications like blood vessel rupture, swelling of the brain, and kidney failure.
You will be given instant medications, or injections to control the blood pressure.

You have a very high blood pressure levels. Please don't leave it alone.

You need to be seen immediately by doctor in ER.
Please do not delay and make a urgent trip to ER ASAP.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor