Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Nerf bullet to the eye, pain is low and no blood on the

Customer Question
Nerf bullet to the...

Nerf bullet to the eye, pain is low and no blood on the colored part, bloodshot on the white portion, my concern is the pupil is smaller than the eye that was not hit

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Fine, this is for my son whom is 8. General health is great

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
The affected pupil is smaller than the other and seems to stay that way whether in bright or dim light
Answered in 1 day by:
11/12/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

How long ago did the nerf bullet hit his eye?

Any sensitivity to light?

Any nausea?

Any change in vision?

How far was he from the gun when it discharged?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.