Eye

Ask an Eye Doctor and Get an Answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Eye

My right eye is very red and watering. It also feels sore

Customer Question
from the constant Refresh drops...
My right eye is very red and watering. It also feels sore from the constant Refresh drops I have been putting in.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: It started yesterday,,just red and very dry. Right now, nothing is making it feel better.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My eye dr told me once not to use antihistomine drops. So i don't anymore, because I do have occasionally a case of dry eyes.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Eye
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am out of town, otherwise I could visit my local Drs. I do need some drops or something for this .
11/11/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 1 month ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. You dont need some drops, you do need to have an eye exam and seek medical attention. Using random drops for an undiagnosed condition can be very harmful. You may have a corneal abrasion which is a tear at the surface or an infection. You need an actual eye exam to determine the cause. There are Drs and urgent cares out of town. I would suggest seeking one out.
Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD