Eye

Ask an eye Doctor and get an answer ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I just was hit in the eye with a pickleball and my pupil is…

Customer Question
I just was hit...

I just was hit in the eye with a pickleball and my pupil is slightly dilated. Do I have a major emergency on my hands?

Doctor's Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?

My vision is all right. I had a complete check up a year ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I am in good health and was STUPIDLY not wearing goggles.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Eye
11/10/2017
Eye Doctor: Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (non-eye specialty)

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

How do I do that?

Use the paper clip icon on this page

Thank you anyway. I think I will go to Urgent Care.
I don't s.ee the paper clip icon

No problem